Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tuesday 02/08

Tuesday 02/08: Second day of dieting; I had a meeting in the evening so this was going to be complicated.  Just what I was afraid of.  Also, as of now, I have decided that I will not be counting coffee and diet soda.  The caloric intake from those is negligible.  Sorry GF, I don't wanna hear it.

Breakfast: at home ~6:30am
- 1 bowl of Fiber 1 raisin bran (cardboard)


Snack: at work ~10:00am
- 1 Cub Foods blueberry snack bar (woops, too sugary)
- 2 clementines


Lunch: at work ~11:30am

- Left over chicken peanut stir-fry from yesterday


Snack: at home ~5:00pm
- 2 clementines
- 2 handful of peanuts


Dinner: at home
- 1 Baja bean and cheese burrito (nuked)



1 comment:

  1. I won't give up caffeine either but it does increase fluid retention so ...

    ReplyDelete