Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday 02/11


Friday 02/11: Fifth day of dieting.  There was a break in the squirrel diet today.  I went with Jill to Origami for dinner.  This was the first time I ate out since starting the diet.  Origami is a sushi house with an excellent reputation.  We both agreed that we had the best sushi dining experience in our lives.

Breakfast: at home ~6:30am
- 1 LARGE bowl of Fiber 1 raisin bran (cardboard)

Snack: at work ~10:00am
- 2 handfuls of roasted almonds
After a while these taste like tree bark.


Lunch: at work ~11:30am
- Pan fried chicken breast with sauteed vegetables brought from home and then nuked

Snack: at work ~5:30pm
- 1 Granny Smith apple

Dinner: at Origami ~7:00pm
- Pickled vegetables, Miso soup, chicken skewer, Sari Roll, NY NY Roll

The best Miso Soup I've ever had in my life.

Pickled; flavorful yet not the least bit salty.

NY NY Roll on the left and Sari Roll on the right: delicious!







3 comments:

  1. I get miso soup mix at cub.. its just like what they serve at the restaurants. I suggest trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer pecans over almonds. And I have string cheese with nuts for snack. Good luck man! Don't linger on the set backs. Get over it and get back on your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. General Disarray,

    There's so way a Cub Foods packet is going to compare to the soup I had at Origami... It's impossible. Just say'n.

    ReplyDelete