Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday 02/10

Thursday 02/10: Fourth day of dieting.  I got my hours for eating a little goofy, I think.  I'm looking forward to the GF's guidance for grocery shopping this weekend.  My diet this week resembles that of a squirrel and it's starting to annoy me.

Breakfast: at home ~6:30am
- 1 LARGE bowl of Fiber 1 raisin bran (cardboard)


Snack: working from home ~10:00am
- 3 handfuls of peanuts
- 2 clementines


Lunch: at work ~2:00pm

- 3 clementines
- 2 handfuls of roasted almonds


Snack: at work ~4:30pm
- 1 Cub Foods peanut butter granola bar (2 come in the package, counts as 1)


Dinner: at home ~7:00pm
- Pan fried chicken breast with sauteed vegetables.
(2 bell peppers, green onions, 1 squash)


It was actually quite good.  Only took about a half hour to make.




5 comments:

  1. What type of oil did you use to fry the chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive oil, Kirkland brand, nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. General Disarray,

    Let me know if you want the recipe... There's more to it than just frying it in olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have made something like this before. If you want any low fat tasty recipes I'm full of em. Also I am the master at soups..

    ReplyDelete